Lonestar Exteriors is a licensed James Hardie applicator in the province of BC, and are proud to offer maintenance free fiber reinforced cement siding in a wide variety of styles and colors to complement any architectural style.
James Hardie™ customers receive a lasting, maintenance free product that has a clean, distinctive look. It improves the appearance of your home, and saves you money through enhanced energy efficiency.
When it comes to protecting and beautifying your home with siding – no other product does (provides) both so well. James Hardie™ siding products are a world leader, engineered for our climate zone, and offer several benefits to you – the homeowner.
Benefits such as:
- Attractive, Timeless Designs
- Lifetime of Paint Free Savings
- Reduced Energy Costs
- Contemporary Colors with Matching Trim
- No Unsightly Panel Distortion or Breakage
- Straight, Clean Appearance with Tight Seams
- Strong Rigid Panels
- Exclusive 30 year Warranty
Call us at 604-619-5339 or Click Here to submit a request for information.
Building with brick or stone says, “you have arrived”.
Incorporating brick or stone into your homes exterior is a game changer. Nothing else can match the classic beauty and elegance of a brick or stone home.
Some of the world’s most beautiful and most practical homes are built with brick or stone. The natural thermal mass properties of brick make it the best of the best in heat retention, while still maintaining the “king of the castle” in appearance.
- Long lasting value
- Enhance the resale value of your home
- Virtually maintenance free
- Never needs painting, never rots
- Exceptional “thermal mass” stores heat
- Fire resistant, pest resistant, weather resistant
- Durable, permanent, and sound absorbing
- Limitless range of colors, shapes and textures
Ideal for the pacific region environment, cedar is a great choice for beauty, durability and design flexibility.
It is available in many shapes and sizes, and can be used for wide variety of applications including: Wall shakes, heritage overlap siding, board and batten, and tongue and groove products.
- Known to resist decay and insect damage
- Naturally durable and lightweight
- Naturally aromatic
- Resists warping
- Outstanding thermal insulation for wall applications
- Rich colors, ranging from a light blonde in the sapwood, to a dark pink in the heartwood
- Seasons quickly, with very low shrinkage
- Excellent finishing qualities
Vinyl siding lowers yearly upkeep and maintenance costs, increases energy efficiency, and it can even increase the value of your home.
Since its introduction in the 1950’s, vinyl siding has come a long way, and is a less expensive alternative to cement fiber board or cedar products.
- Practically maintenance free
- Impervious to termites and all types of wood boring insects and pests
- 10 times the life expectancy of wood siding
- Available with insulating underlayment or insulated backing to increase energy efficiency up to 20%
- Many styles, patterns and color options allow you to create traditional or unique designs
- Available in almost any color you can imagine
- More affordable than brick, stone, wood and cement fiber siding
Fascias are “the defining lines of a home” whether vertical, horizontal or any other way, fascia board is a must when doing an exterior renovation.
Lonestar Exteriors offers cement based fiberboard, cedar, and primed combed fascia options in a wide variety of colors and dimensions.
- Increased curb appeal
- Attractive designs
- Straight, clean appearance with tight seams
- Protects the wood beneath from moisture and the sun’s UV rays
- Multiple patterns and styles to choose from